Apply for Calibration of Refractometer In Jamaica By Online
Application In Person
- To request the calibration of a refractometer you need to submit your application for calibration to the Bureau of Standards Jamaica (BSJ). Check out the BSJ contact information by clicking the following link: – BSJ contacts
- Download the calibration application form at either of the BSJ offices located in Kingstone, Montego Bay, Mandeville, Ocho Rios, or Savanah-La-Ma. You may request the application form via phone or email.
- Complete the application form in the manner directed.
- Create the refractometer that will be calibrated, along with all documents required to support it. Then go to at the BSJ office.
- Pay the application fee at the cashier. You will then receive the receipt for payment.
- Completely submit the application form as well as the refractiveometer at the BSJ official at the desk of service and receive the acknowledgement receipt of the application.
- The refractometer is sent into the BSJ lab for proper analysis and calibration in accordance with the BSJ standards.
- The BSJ inspectors in this lab are able to calibrate the refractiveometer for the proper readings.
- Stop by the BSJ office to collect the calibrated Refractometer.
Required Documents For Apply for Calibration of Refractometer
- Application form.
- Any other documents that is requested from the BSJ.
Office Locations and Contacts
BSJ Office Head Office
Address Address: Winchester Road, PO Box 113, Kingston 10
Tel: (826) 926-3140-5; (826) 632-4275; (876) -618-1534
Fax: (826) 929-4736
– BSJ Contact details
the MONTEGO BAY
Address Address: UGI Building 1st Floor 30-34 Market Street Montego Bay, St. James
Tel: (826) 952-7119
Address: WG WALTERS BUILDING 103 Main Street Ocho Rios, St. Ann
Tel: (825) 795-1965
address: Shop 16 Caledonia Plaza Annex 71/2 Caledonia Road Mandeville, Manchester
Tel: (826) 962-7102
Address: Shop # 15 62 Great Georges Street Savannah-La-Mar P.O. Westmoreland
Tel: (826) 918-1652
- Companies and individuals are both qualified to apply.
- Contact the appropriate authority to inquire about fees.
- This calibration will be valid for the entire life of the Refractometer.
- The application will be processed within a day.
- The testing conducted at the BSJ is conducted in accordance with the standard test method , using the most accurate equipment that is that is traceable to the primary standards.
- A BSJ test will verify that the product is within acceptable limits of the labels they claim to be and that they are safe for the intended use.
- Name of the Product.
The Document is required
- This BSJ is used to calibrate the refractometer so as to guarantee exact readings.