How To Apply for Certificate of Morality In Belgium
- You are able to make an application for the certificate through Irisbox.
- Then you can apply to the counter at the Police records service in Brussels. City of Brussels.
- Any request made by an manager of a bar (establishment where alcohol or non-alcoholic beverages are offered to be consumed at the moment or taken) which is located on the territory of City Brussels must be presented to:
Department of Trade and Property Management Agency
Rue Grtry 9 – 1000 Brussels
Tel: 02 227 01 85
Fax: 02 227 01 89
Documents Required Apply for Certificate of Morality
- ID card
- Completed Request form
- A copy of the ID card when an uninvolved third party is able to take the morality certificate (the employer is not able to make an offer to his employee)
Office Locations and Contacts
Police Record Unit
Boulevard Anspach 6
1st floor, counter 2.
1,000 Brussels Map
Tel. : 02 279 62 11
Telephone 2: 02 279 62 12
Fax: 02 279 62 70
Hours of operation Monday to Wednesday, between 8:30 am and 3 pm on Thursday, between 8:30 am and 6 pm on Friday, and between 8:30 am and 12 pm. The distribution of tickets begins at 8:15 am.
Hours of operation: Monday to Friday, 8:30 am until 4:00 pm
Office of liaison in Laeken
Boulevard Emile Bockstael 246
1020 Brussels (Laeken)Map
Tel. : 02 279 37 00
Fax: 02 279 37 08
Hours of operation: Monday to Friday, from 8:30 am until noon and from 1:30 pm until 3:00 pm, excluding Thursday afternoon. Pay attention to The distribution of tickets occurs between 8:15 and 11:30 am and then from 1:15 pm until 3 4 (except during Thursday)
Hours of operation: Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 12:00 noon. Then from 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm , excluding Thursday after lunch.
What Are All The Eligibility
The morality certificate is given to people who work or planning to work either for a limited time or permanently.
- Employers: 12.50 euro
- Employers: Free
- This certificate will be valid for three months..
- It is possible to receive the certificate right away by submitting your application in person at the counter.
- Certification of Moral: