How to Apply for Certificate of Town Planning (CU) In Ivory Coast

Apply for Certificate of Town Planning (CU) In Ivory Coast By Yourself

  • The applicant should go to at the Ministry of construction, housing, sanitation and urban planning (MCLA) department Guichet Unique du Permis de Construire (GUPC), and let them know your desire,
  • Complete the application form available at the GUPC office or download it from the ministry of construction, housing sanitation , and urban development (MCLA) link or download it using this hyperlink (Application application form)
  • Choose the number for your control ticket and then wait for the ticket number to be called.
  • Send the completed form with any required documentation (listed in the following) to the official who will be attending to be verified and processed.
  • The application fees must be paid at the cash counter at which point you’ll be issued an invoice.
  • If an responsible official determines that requirements are met by the applicant, you will be informed of the result and will issue the Certificate for Town Planning (CU)within 10-days.

Required Documents For Apply for Certificate of Town Planning

  • Technical file consists of annexed plans , documentation and annexes
  • Copies of the company’s statutes
  • The manager’s/ legal identity card of the person
  • Title to property

Office Locations and Contacts

MINISTRY OF CONSTRUCTION Housing, SANITATION, AND URBAN planning (MCLA)Address: Cite Administrative, Plateau, Tower D 26th floor
BP V 153 Abidjan
Telecommunications (+225)20217478 (103-104) or 20239070/20218235
Fax (+225)20217446
Website: Website
More information about MCLA : contact information


  • Abidjan District developers can apply


Application fees ; U: 6,000 FCFA

Documents to Utilize

(Application form)

Processing Time

If all the conditions are met When all requirements are met, the CNI card process will be completed within 10 days after the submission of application.

The Information You Need

  1. Information about the applicant
    • Full names
    • Postal address
    • Contact details
  2. Information about the plot
    • Deeds to be sold
    • Date and code of sale
    • The final decree of concession number
    • Cadastral section ( when available)
    • Lot number
    • The surface of the terrain
    • District address and municipality
  3. A declaration from the applicant

Documentation is needed

Certificate of Town Planning (CU) describes the town’s plans for the town.

External Links



Leave a Comment