How To Apply for Computerised Identity Card In Angola
The very first Citizen Computerized Identity Card. Apply In Person By Yourself:
- Get the necessary documents together and pay the application fee. Get the bank slip. Go into SIAC – the SIAC and the SIAC – Integrated Citizen Service unit in your area.
- When you are inside the building, get a control number password to request a computerized identity card from the National Directorate of Civil and Criminal Identification Archives section. You will then sit patiently waiting for your turn.
- After a few days, you will get your password questioned by an official from the customer service counter to provide service.
- Visit the service desk and hand your documents over to the officer in charge to be verified
- The officer will verify your documents and documents including the evidence of payment to support the application
- If they’re accurate then he will issue a ticket application form to you to fill complete the form and then sign it. (NOTE If you’re incapable of signing, ask assistance from the officer.)
- The official will then record the biometric information of yours, including your high as well as other details . They will also issue a receipt that will guide you to the time you’ll be able to pick up an ID badge.
Documents Required Computerised Identity Card
- Birth Certificates or Full for those who don’t possess either a birth certificate or a personal identification card
- Original Personal ID and photocopy
- A recent color Passport photograph, with white background
- The proof of payment for the fee for emolument provided by BPC SIAC. SIAC
Office Locations and Contacts
SIAC – Integrated Citizen Service :
Contacts: +244 923 619 156, +244 990 619 156, +244 222 691 904.
Faleconnosco Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All service units: Service
What Are All The Eligibility
- Citizens over 10 years old. Citizens aged 8 or older must present a declaration that they are in the 4th class.
- You can use fifteen Kwanza stamps to make a request for the service.
- The ID card is valid for life unless you change your country of residence
Documents to Utilize
- Form for requesting identification
- 3 days
- The applications for an Identity Card are submitted to the National Directorate of Archives of Civil and Criminal Identification DNAICC. DNAICC.
- Marital status
The Document is required Computerised Identity Card
- Identity cards are required to prove Nationality. It can be used to process various important documents, such as passports and driver’s license applications
Information that can be useful
- Manual of service published at SAIC: SIAC
Other uses of the document/certificate
- Identity cards are used to make a variety of documents, including land title deed and many more
- Ministry of Justice: Service