Apply for Daily Allowances for Women Employed in Childbirth (National Social Funds) In Benin By Online
- It is recommended to contact office of the CAISSE National security social (CNSS) office nearest to you to get more details.
- Send a letter of request at least seven days before the start of your motherhood leave, stating the exact date you want to begin your leave and the date you believe you’ll be able back to your job.
- Send the request letter along together with the necessary documents (listed below) to be verified and processed.
- You will be informed about the decision made on your application through the office. You will receive additional instructions within 3 working days.
Required Documents For Apply for Daily Allowances for Women Employed in Childbirth (National Social Funds)
- A prenatal examination certificates
- The employer issues a cessation notice.
- Certificate of return to work given by employers
- Certificate of birth for a child
- A work certificate provided by an employer
- Pay slips issued by the employer.
- A leave decision is issued by the employer
Office Locations and Contacts
CAISSE Social security of the national government from Benin (CNSS):
390 Avenue Jean-Paull II
PO Box 01 BP 374 Cadjehoun – Cotonou
(+229) 21 30 27 21 – 21 30 27 27
(+229) 21 30 27 30 – 21 30 27 35
21 30 27 67
Fax (+229) 21 30 26 36
The applicant must meet the criteria listed below,
- Be pregnant
- You are on leave for maternity
- There are no fees associated with the service
- It has a validity of time of 98 days which is equivalent to the length of maternity leave
- Within 3 working days.
- Name of the person who is applying
- Date on which you want to begin your leave
- The reason you are requesting the notice.
- Department with which you collaborate
The Document is required
- Female employees are entitled to three month (98 calendar days) of paid maternity leave following the birth of their child.