Apply for Certificate of Non-Payment of Family Allowances or of Non-Registration (National Social Security Funds) In Benin By Online
- It is recommended to contact your local CAISSE National security social (CNSS) office nearest to you for further information.
- Write a letter of request addressed to the head of the Agency at the CNSS informing the reason behind the request.
- Send the request letter along together with required documentation (listed below) to be verified and processed.
- If the authorized officer is satisfied that documents submitted are genuine If the authorized officer is satisfied that all documents submitted are authentic, your application is approved within one month.
- You will be informed of the results by the office, and you will receive additional instructions.
Required Documents For Apply for Certificate of Non-Payment of Family Allowances or of Non-Registration (National Social Security Funds)
- Receipt for payment of attestation fees by one fund of CNSS funds
- Copy of birth certificate of the spouse
- Copy of ID document
Office Locations and Contacts
The CAISSE Social security of the national government from Benin (CNSS):
390 Avenue Jean-Paull II
PO Box 01 BP 374 Cadjehoun – Cotonou
(+229) 21 30 27 21 – 21 30 27 27
(+229) 21 30 27 30 – 21 30 27 35
21 30 27 67
Fax (+229) 21 30 26 36
- A person who is registered with the CNSS
- Cost of service: 200 F.
- Within 30 days
The Information You Need
- The details of the applicant
- Contact details
- Residential detail
- Family information
- Employment details
The Document is required
- The certificate permits any person who has registered by the CAISSE National security social (CNSS) to be aware of the status of their contribution.