Apply for Daily Allowances for Work Accident or Occupational Disease (National Social Funds) In Benin By Online
- It is recommended to contact office of the CAISSE National security social (CNSS) office closest to you to get more details.
- Send a pension request letter to the to the Head of Agency or the Director General CNSS informing the reason behind the request to receive the pension benefit.
- Send the request letter along together with any additional evidence (listed below) to be verified and it will be sent for processing.
- If the authorized officer is satisfied that documents submitted are genuine If the authorized officer is satisfied that all documents submitted are authentic, your application will be approved within two working days.
- You will be informed of your responses by the office and will be given instructions.
Required Documents For Apply for Daily Allowances for Work Accident or Occupational Disease (National Social Funds)
- Insurance booklet (s) is a card that the fund issues.
- The IPRAO card
- Identification documents
- The work certificate is a justification for all wages and actions
- A pension requests
- Three passport photographs
- Certificate of medically qualified and certified
- Other documents that could need to be produced by an authorities
Office Locations and Contacts
CAISSE Social security of the national government from Benin (CNSS):
390 Avenue Jean-Paull II
PO Box 01 BP 374 Cadjehoun – Cotonou
(+229) 21 30 27 21 – 21 30 27 27
(+229) 21 30 27 30 – 21 30 27 35
21 30 27 67
Fax (+229) 21 30 26 36
Site Link For other offices : Link1
- Anyone who is registered with the CNSS
- There is no cost associated with the service.
- In 2 days
- Name of the person who is applying
- National security number
- Justification for asking for funds
- Contact details
Documentation is needed
The benefits are given to anyone who, because of an accident or illness that is not professional in nature and is unable to work due to physical limitations are eligible for the benefits.