Apply for Declaration of Establishment Visa In Benin By Online
- It is recommended to contact with the Ministry of Labour or Employment close to you to get more details regarding the application.
- Go to the above offices and make an appointment at the front desk.
- Complete the application form, which can be obtained at the above office. If you have any difficulties in recounting request assistance from the support staff.
- Send the completed form to be processed and verified by the officer authorized, who will then confirm and approve your application.
- Make sure you pay the application fees.
- If the authorized official finds satisfaction with the data provided your company is approved by the ministry and receive additional instructions.
Required Documents For Apply for Declaration of Establishment Visa
- Identification document
- Other documents may be that is requested by the authority
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Labour or Employment:
Postal: BP 907, Cotonou Benin
Phone: (229) 31-31-12
Fax: (229) 31-06-29
- All business
- Service charge 2000
- Within a single day
The Information You Need
- Information about the business or company
- Contact information of the business or company
- Address of physical location for business/company
- The details about the conduct of the applicant
- The details of the applicant
The Document is required
- The businesses that have been formed within the first 24 hours of their formation must sign up in the ministry of labor so that they could legally start operating in Benin.