Apply for Diplomatic Visa (Courtesy Visa) In Benin By Online
- A candidate who meets the eligibility criteria (in Benin) should Visit the Directorate of Emigration and Immigration and those from outside must visit the Benin consulate or embassy and make an announcement about your desire.
- Get the application form, and fill it out accurately.
- Complete the form and submit it along together with any required documentation (listed in the following) to the official in attendance.
- If the Director is satisfied all documents are correct, you will be informed of the result within two working days.
Required Documents For Apply for Diplomatic Visa (Courtesy Visa)
- Two passport size photos.
- International Certificate of Vaccination (yellow fever)
- Photocopy of the round-trip ticket or itinerary
- Valid Diplomatic Passport (a minimum of six years validity)
- Diplomatic note (Note Written) in the name of the country of origin/organizationor the minister of foreign affairs to confirm that the person is traveling for official duties.
- Any other document that might be required by the authorities
Office Locations and Contacts
Directorate of Emigration and Immigration:
Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the corporation
Address: 1278, avenue Jean-Paul II Quartier Zongo Nima
PO Box 03 BP 3380 COTONOU
Phone: (+229) 21 31 56 44
Fax: (+229) 21 31 36 10
Web site: Link Benin Embassy and consulate Link
- Individuals with Diplomatic or official and Service passport coming into the country for official purposes or traveling through Benin to another country on official work or for other reasons can submit the application for the diplomatic or courtesy visa.
- Officials and dignitaries who are on official duties, but with ordinary passports are able to apply for the diplomatic/courtesy visa.
- There are no fees associated with the service
- A diplomatic visa for Benin has validity for three months.
- Within 2 days
- Personal information of the applicant
- Contact details
- Physical address information
- Emergency contact details
- Reference details
- A declaration from the applicant
The Document is required
- Diplomatic visas are granted to Diplomats as well as other government officials from abroad who travel to Benin for the sole purpose of performing official activities or duties for their national government.
(ministry foreign relations and cooper)
(directory of migration and emigration)