How To Apply for Electronic Identity (ID) Card In Georgia
Application of an Electronic Identity (ID) Card is available at location of Public Services Hall, territorial office of the Public Service Development Agency and at consular and diplomatic missions of Georgia in other countries. Below are office addresses and other details that can be utilized.
The following are the addresses where applications can be made : Following link provides the contact information for Public Relations Offices and the related Territorial Offices: The Office Contact Number
Locations on the Map of Public Service Hall : Office Locations
Below is a the list of Georgian Embassy and Consulates across the globe : Georgian Embassy and Consulates as well as Embassies.
Documents that are required Electronic Identity (ID) Card
The person interested in the matter must submit the required documents:
- In the prescribed form, you must submit your application.
- Biometric photograph.
- Birth certificate.
- A service fee payment confirmation document.
Office Locations and Contacts
The following link gives contact information of Public Relations Offices as well as the related Territorial Offices . The Office Contact Number
Office Locations on Map of Public Service Hall : Office Locations
Below is a the list of Georgian Embassy and Consulates across the globe : Georgian Consulates and Embassies
What Are All The Eligibility
- A person who is interested and with full legal age in the person of.
- Minors who have reached 14 years old.
- Legal representative (parent or custodian) of an individual who is minor (under 18 years old) (except for those who is between the ages of 16 and 18 who is married and registered.
- A guardian for an Ward.
The 10th day of business 30 GEL
On the 5th day of business on the 5th day of business GEL
The 3rd day of business on the 3rd day of business GEL
Within 24 hours: 60 GEL
The same day : On the same day: GEL
Electronic ID Cards are issued for:
- Children aged 4 to those under the age 18.
From the age of 10 until those who are over 18 years of age.
- The citizens of Georgia must obtain an Electronic ID Card within 6 months following the attainment of the age of 14.
If requested by a your legal representatives, Electronic ID Card of citizens of Georgia could be issued to anyone who is younger than 14 years old.
The Document is required Electronic Identity (ID) Card
This guideline provides information on how to get an Electronic Identity Card in Georgia.
Information that could be helpful
Electronic ID Cards are subject an opportunity for replacement within the following circumstances:
- If validity period expires.
- In the event that the name or surname changes.
- In the event of a known error on the record.
- If it is inconvenient to use.
- If lost.
A fully-loaded Electronic ID Card shall be handed over to:
- A person with an ID Card who is who is of legal age.
- A ID Card holder minor who was 14 years old at the time of their birth.
- Legal representative of minors (under 18 years old) is not permitted, except for a person who is between the ages of 16 and age 18 who has a registered marriage.
- A guardian for an Ward.
Benefits of electronic ID Card :
Electronic ID Card is a document that is of the top technology that is difficult to fake. The importance of issue the Electronic ID Card essentially increases the security for documents that are issued by Georgia. Electronic ID Card is issued according to the guidelines established by the International Organization (ICAO). As per the current agreement it can serve as a traveling permit to travel to Turkey.