Apply for Employer Registration (National Social Security Funds) In Benin By Online
- Your (employer) should contact office of the CAISSE National security social (CNSS) office closest to you to obtain more details
- Download the registration form at any of the offices mentioned above or go to the link below on the CNSS website to download the registration form. the registration form.
- Complete the form and submit it along together with any required documents (listed below) to be processed and verified.
- The information you provide on an application form is added to the CNSS database and you will be registered immediately and will be issued an application membership card.
Required Documents For Apply for Employer Registration (National Social Security Funds)
- The request for registration should be addressed to the Director of the Agency or the Director General CNSS.
- In the Statement of Personal recension Form (form to be obtained from CNSS)
- Completed in the Notice of hire by salaried employee Form (form to be picked up by the CNSS)
- Extracts from the commercial Register of Commerce
- The Company’s statute
- Card of the importer
Office Locations and Contacts
CAISSE Social security of the national government Benin (CNSS): Benin (CNSS):
390 Avenue Jean-Paull II
PO Box 01 BP 374 Cadjehoun – Cotonou
(+229) 21 30 27 21 – 21 30 27 27
(+229) 21 30 27 30 – 21 30 27 35
21 30 27 67
Fax (+229) 21 30 26 36
- All employers (citizens/foreigner)
- There is no cost for the service.
- Within a single day
The Information You Need
- The details of the applicants (employer)
- Details of conduct for the applicant
- Information on the business/company
- A declaration from the applicant
Need to have the Document
- The business or employer who would like to create the business or company, and also hire or employ workers, are required to register in the CNSS within one day of the Act law N deg 98-019 of the social security code of Benin, the Republic of Benin.