Apply for Fuel Testing In Jamaica By Online
- If you want to apply for the medical benefit, injury to the employee certificate, you must send your request to the NIS office within the Ministry of Labour and Social Security (MLSS). You can find the NIS contact information in the “Offices and Contact” section.
- Request the application form at the NIS office in person, or download the application form from MLSS website at the following link: Link (choose “Employment Accident Benefit Medical Certificate” and download the application form
- Fill out the form and send it to a physician who has been certified to finish the doctor’s certificate section.
- Make sure you have all the documents needed and join them to the application form.
- After the application form, along with the supporting documents and information are signed and stamped when required, visit the NIS office to submit your request to an NIS official at the service desk.
- The NIS will examine your application and verify that the application is in line with the standards required by law.
- After the assessment of your application and if NIS decides that you are not fit for work because of your injuries or injury, they will then certify and accept the benefit application.
Required Documents For Apply for Fuel Testing
- Complete the application form
- Documentation of age of applicant (Birth certificate or passport)
- A valid Identification of the applicant (Passport or Driver’s Licence and Electronic Identification)
- National Insurance Scheme number
Office Locations and Contacts
National Insurance Fund
Address: 40 Knutsford Boulevard, Kingston 5, Jamaica, West Indies
Tel: (876) 908-0025
Tel: (876) 908-0019 -21
Fax: (876) 908-0028
- Someone who claims injury benefits can apply for them.
- The application is available for free.
Documents to Utilize
- Application form:Link
- NIS number
- Date of the accident
- Doctor’s certificate
- Contact number
Need to have the Document
- The application is utilized for an examination to follow-up to the individual who claims the accident benefits