Apply for Exemption to Quarantine at Home In Bermuda By Online
Apply to be exempted up to 48 hours before you travel. Apply Online:
- Go to this site to apply for a job. Bermuda Government Website: Apply online
- Under the information bar that is located in the caution maroon bar select COVID 19 Forms.
- Go to “Exemption to be Quarantined in the Home”.
- Click the link “Proceed To Exempt to Qualify at Home”
- Fill out the online form and if you have other medical documents to support your claim you can attach them using the option the option to add documents and download the documents.
- Click submit to send your application.
Required Documents For Apply for Exemption to Quarantine at Home
- Online application form
- Medical Assistance if it is available
Office Locations and Contacts
- Visitors to Bermuda during COVID 19
- You must apply 48 hours in advance of your travel
Documents to Utilize
- Online form for Quarantine Exemption: Online form
- Make sure you have 48 hours notice prior to travel
The Information You Need
- Birth date
- Accommodation detail
The Document is required
- This document can help you applying for quarantine exemptions because of various reasons such as financial and medical stability
Information that can be useful
- Quarantine COVID Oder Covid oder
- Government of Bermuda: Government of Bermuda