Apply for Family Allowance Benefits (National Social Security Funds) In Benin By Online
- It is recommended to visit office of the CAISSE National security social (CNSS) office of the agency in Akpakpa to find out more information.
- Go to the service desk and ask for assistance from the staff supporting you.
- Send the necessary documents (listed further below) to the official in charge to be verified and processed.
- The CNSS benefits department will conduct an investigation into your application. If they find that all the details of documents submitted are genuine the application will be accepted within 30 days.
- You will be informed of your responses by the office, and you will receive instructions.
Required Documents For Apply for Family Allowance Benefits (National Social Security Funds)
- Booklet for the Beneficiary
- Insurance booklet
- Work permit
- Child Life and Care Certificate
- Copy of the Certificate of Education for children older than 6 years old
- Copy of the contract for apprenticeship for children aged 14 to 18 years old.
- Medical certificate for every child with a disability or uncurable illness at school in their
- A regular medical certificate for each child below 6 years of age (visits can be scheduled in the CMS of the CNSS at Regional Agencies)
- Any other document that might be required by the authorities.
Office Locations and Contacts
The CAISSE Social security of the national government from Benin (CNSS:
390 Avenue Jean-Paull II
PO Box 01 BP 374 Cadjehoun – Cotonou
(+229) 21 30 27 21 – 21 30 27 27
(+229) 21 30 27 30 – 21 30 27 35
21 30 27 67
Fax (+229) 21 30 26 36
The applicant must meet the guidelines
- Worked up to a maximum of 18 days, of work or more than 120 hours per month, and have earned at least the minimum wage.
- Dependent children ranging from up to 21.
- The amount of children that are entitled to family allowances is set at a maximum of 6 and is gradually replaced in the event of a child reaching the age of majority or death.
- No cost for this service.
- Within 90 days
The Information You Need
- Name of the person who is applying
- Family member details
- Social Security number
- Contact details
The Document is required
- Family allowance benefits are given to children who have been recognized as beneficiaries under the CNSS pension scheme through parents who are CNSS member.
- Family allowances are payable in arrears and quarterly at a amount that is 2 000 FCFA per month, and per child.