How To Apply for Firearm (Gun) License In Anguilla
- Visit the Police Department to apply for an firearms license.
- A training program is offered to the prospective applicant.
- The applicant has to take the exam, and then pass.
- You can pay the fee in the Inland Revenue Department.
Office Locations and Contacts
Association of Caribbean Commissioners of Police1st Floor Baobab Tower,
Department Head: Gecheal G. Richardson-Gumbs
P.O. Box 60
Old Police Barracks
The Valley, Anguilla
Telephone: 264 497 1241
Fax: 264 497 0176
What Are All The Eligibility
The owners of guns or firearms in Anguilla.
Training course Training course US $100.00 daily for individuals , and US$125.00 for security firms.
- The application for a license to carry are to be submitted through the Police Department.
The Document is required Firearm (Gun) License
A firearms permit is a permit or a license granted by certain government agencies of a nation (or municipal or state of the same) and permits the licensee to purchase or own, possess and utilize firearms.
Firearm Licenses: http://www.gov.ai/firearmlicence.php