How To Apply for Humanitarian Relief due to Disaster In Gabon
- Write a handwritten solicitation letter addressed to Minister of Interior and send it with all supporting documents (listed under the “Required documents” subsection) to the ministry office closest to your residence within 24 hours of experiencing the catastrophe.
- The ministry will then direct an Social Worker to make an assessment on the household affected to determine if aid is needed.
- Check to see if the residential structure of the household has been affected by the fire.
- The owner/household does not have any other structure that is habitable, which means that the other structures have been destroyed.
- A Social Worker will then submit the report of assessment to the Ministry to be verified and processed.
- The minister or designated official will decide if the household is eligible for assistance as well as the type of assistance that is needed to ensure the complete recuperation of household(s).
Documents that are required Humanitarian Relief due to Disaster
- Include photos of the location of the accident like the house, for instance.
- The list of effects that have been lost
- The report of intervention is prepared by firefighters in the incident of an incident involving a fire.
- Identification photocopies of the victims
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Interior for the Decentralization of Public Hygiene and Security:Address: Downtown Avenue de Cointet, BP, Libreville
Phone 🙁 (+11) 01771009/01760532
What Are All The Eligibility
- Victim of flooding or thunderstorm, or fire
There are no fees associated with the service.
- Name of the person who is applying
- The address of the location that is affected
- Family or individual affected
- The reason for the disaster
The Document is required Humanitarian Relief due to Disaster
This program is designed to provide AID aid to families who are affected by natural disasters caused by natural or human actions.