How To Apply for Hunting and Fishing License In Andorra
- Apply for an application form and fill out an application form to apply for the process. The form is located under the “Documents to Use’ section.
- Be sure to pay all applicable fees.
Documents that are required Hunting and Fishing License
- Photocopy of Passport/IDCARD for non-residents
- Copy of authorization to carry guns for non-residents.
- Certificate of Insurance (except for hunter who applied for a hunting license for the current season)
- 1 photo, size 3.5 by 4.5 (for first-time applicants only)
License to fish:
- 1 photo, sized 3.5 inches x 4.5 (for first-time applicants only)
- Photocopy of ID CARD or Passport for non-residents
Office Locations and Contacts
Government of AndorraC. Prat de la creu, 62-64
AD500 Andorra la Vella
Switchboard: +376 875 700
Atenci ciutadana: 150
Documents to Utilize
- Applicant’s details: Name, census number, passport number, nationality, contact details
- What type of license are you applying for
- Additional Information The insurance company, the policy number
- The Government of Andorra: