How To Apply for International Driver License (IDL) In Canada
- Visit the Canadian Automobile Association office.
- Sign and complete and sign the CAA IDP form (no alternative form will be accepted).
- Make sure to submit all the necessary documents, including the application form.
- Pay the amount.
Documents that are required International Driver License
- Photographcopy (front and reverse) of valid Canadian provincial drivers license
- 2 passport type photographs
- Fee fee of $25.00*
Office Locations and Contacts
CAA BRITISH COLUMBIA4567 Canada Way
Burnaby , BC V5G 4T1
Functions only available in BC The number is 1-877-325-8888.
Find your local CAA club: http://www.caa.ca/idp-redirect-2/
What Are All The Eligibility
- They must also be of the age of 18 or older.
- You must be a valid driver’s license holder.
IDL IDL $25.00
An Canadian IDL is valid only in countries outside of Canada and can only be used for one year beginning from the date it was issued. It is necessary to apply again in case you require a new one.
International Driving Permits are issued in Canada by the Canadian Automobile Association (CAA) and are required to be obtained prior to leaving Canada.
The Document is required International Driver License
The International Driving License, or IDL is a specific driver’s license that permits drivers who have been licensed to drive in different countries with no further tests or application. It proves that the driver has an official driver’s license issued by an authorized authority within the nation of residency.
- Canadian Automobile Association