Apply for Jamaica Energy Partners Scholarships In Jamaica By Yourself
- Go to the Scholarships for Jamaica Energy Partners Application page using this hyperlink: Link to submit the online application form.
- Learn more regarding the scholarship prior to you scroll to the online application form.
- Fill in the application correctly
- Create the necessary documents in one PDF file. Upload it
- After all the documentation supporting your application has been uploaded, look at the reCAPTCHA box in order to verify that you’re not a computer and then send your request by clicking the “Submit” button.
- Jamaica Energy Partners Group Jamaica Energy Partners Group will review applications to assess whether it meets the requirements to receive the award.
- When the request is approved If the application is successful, the money will be transferred to the account at the institution in which the student is will be studying.
- Jamaica Energy Partners Group Jamaica Energy Partners Group will be in touch with you using your contact details when the department of accounts has completed the cash disbursements.
Please note that the application must address to Scholarships Department, Jamaica Energy Partners 1. Wikip Place Marcus Garvey Drive, Kingston 14, St. Andrew, Jamaica
Required Documents For Apply for Jamaica Energy Partners Scholarships
- Evidence that you are of a certain the age of the person (birth certificate, or national I.D.)
- Letters or letters of recommendation
- Student essay
- Acceptance letter from school or an application
- Official transcript/academic results
Office Locations and Contacts
JAMAICA ENERGYPARTNERS Group (HQ)Address: Wikip Place, Marcus Garvey Drive Kingston, Jamaica, W.I
Tel: + (876) 937-7936, or + (876) 937-7915
Contact details: Link
Students who reside in those parishes Kingston & St. Andrew as well as the church of St. Catherine are eligible to apply, however applicants must be over 21 years old. age.
The application is completely free.
It is valid for period of one year. However, Jamaica Energy Partners can terminate the scholarship at any time. Jamaica Energy Partners can terminate the scholarship at any date due to the following reasons:
- If you’re unable to keep a grade in the range of (GPA) B+.
- If you’re suspended from the school due to improper or incongruous behavior
- If the student has been dishonest when submitting the application for award.
You are responsible to notify Jamaica Energy Partners Corporate Responsibility Manager of the deadline for payment.
The Information You Need
- Full name
- Contact details
- Name of parent or guardian
- Intentional major
- Expected completion date
- Name and address of Tertiary Institution
Documentation is needed
The scholarship grants money to the student in tertiary to help them pursue their studies
Jamaica Energy Partners Group: Link