Apply for Limited Stay Visa In Indonesia By Yourself
- The immigration officials of the Directorate General of Immigration or Indonesian Representative will verify the documents provided by the Alien or Guarantor.
- If the conditions are met and the payments are made in line to the requirements of the law the immigration officer within the maximum period of three (three) work days can issue a resident visa.
- In the event that Republic of Indonesia officials are not included in the Immigration department, Foreign Service personnel will grant the Visa permit to stay.
Required Documents For Apply for Limited Stay Visa
- Application form
- Original passport must contain at the very least one blank visa (expiration date must be at least six months from the time when entry was made into Indonesia)
- Two recent color photos (passport dimensions) on photo-quality paper with a clear background
- A notarized copy or copy of birth certificates (for applicants younger than 18)
- Notarized consent letter with signatures of non-traveling parents or guardians (if the applicant is less than 18 years old, travels without parents)
Office Locations and Contacts
Contact information: Jl. H. R. Rasuna Said Kav. 8-9 Jakarta Selatan 12190
Call Center: (021)5224658 Ext. 2106
SMS Center: 081381307650
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
For a list of Immigration Divisions, check this link: http://www.imigrasi.go.id/index.php/en/contact-us/immigration-division
For a list of Immigration Offices, check this link: http://www.imigrasi.go.id/index.php/en/contact-us/immigration-offices
- Visa is valid for 90 (ninety) days from the date it was issued.
- If the visa was not utilized during the time period mentioned to above, Visa declared is invalid.
If the visa is cancelled The foreigner who intends to travel to Indonesia Region must resubmit the application to obtain a visa.
The Document is required
Limited Stay Visa Limited Stay Visa is a single entry visa to allow visits that are related to work or other objectives like research, investment and family unity, performance, social activities, sport such as retirement/senior citizen, etc. A Limited Stay Visa will be granted with the approval of Indonesian Immigration Department in Indonesia.
Application for a Limited Stay Visa: