Apply For Obtain Data Certificate Or Driver Record for Driving License in Egypt By Yourself
- To apply to get a Data Certificate Or Driver Record to obtain a Driver’s License applicants must go to at the Central Traffic Department. Link
- The applicant should fill in the form of application required for the process.
- The applicant must also to supply all the necessary documents necessary for the process.
- See in the “Required documents” part of the guideline to find out more.
- The applicant is also required to pay the necessary fees.
- After the authority has verified and approves the application, the applicant will be given an email to collect the license when the verification process has been completed.
- It will issue the certificate to the person who applied during the time of processing the procedure.
Required Documents For Obtain Data Certificate Or Driver Record for Driving License
- Data certificate request form.
- The data certificate is required for transferring registrations or travel overseas.
- If you are planning to travel to another country, the travel certificate must be made available before departure.
- Formulation for a Data Certificate for Driving License.
Office Locations and Contacts
Central Traffic DepartmentAddress: El Nasr Rd. Nasr City, Cairo
Landmark: Beside Rabaa El Adaweya Mosque
Telephone Number: 02-24027855. 01-24027646, 02-24021233
Hours of work: Every day from 8.00 am until 8.00 pm, with Thursdays being the exception. up to 2.00 pm.
Ministry of Manpower and Immigration
DR. Nahed ElAshry image
3. Address Youssief Abaas St Nasr City Cairo
Telephone number. 22609366 – 22609368 – 22618019
Contact Link: Link
- Driver record or data certificate for driving licenses can be obtained if all the required documents are submitted.