How To Obtain Seal Imposition Notice Authorizing the Transport of a Deceased Body In Angola
Apply in-person By Yourself:
- Find the death notice and then visit your local SIAC to visit the SIAC – Integrated Citizen Service unit in your area.
- Visit Civil Registry section. You can get a control number password for automatic stamp imposition and then wait for your turn.
- Customer service representatives will dial to verify your password to allow service delivery. Go to the customer service counter and show your application.
- The officer who assists will verify the birth information on the document. If the information on the document is not accurate The officer will then send the document back and ask for the correct information.
- If the details are correct, he will prepare a guideline for the service with the cost of the service as well as bank information and then issue the guide to you.
- Make a trip to the bank and deposit the amount specified. The bank will accept your payment and provide two copies of your proof of the payment.
- Visit the registry office and provide the documentation you have and evidence of payment to be verified by the customer service representative in the same window that you used to go to prior.
- The official will review your documents once more and verify that the transactions are accurate.
- The official will then record details that the decedent died with the book of death. Complete the Death Bulletin with data from the registration, fill out Form Stamp Imposition Form then then deliver your Death Bulletin and the Death Certificate Imposition of Stamps to you. It also assists you in providing the signature and stamp that is issued by The Local Administration and Health Police Station.
Documents Required Seal Imposition Notice Authorizing the Transport of a Deceased Body
- Death Bulletin.
Office Locations and Contacts
SIAC – Integrated Citizen Service:Contacts: +244 923 619 156, +244 990 619 156, +244 222 691 904.
Faleconnosco Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All service units: link
What Are All The Eligibility
- Any person who is of the legal age
- The fee is as specified in the guideline for service.
- Up to the time of the burial of the deceased
- 3 days
- If you are requesting authorisation for the transport of the body that has died make sure to provide the signature and stamp of the at the registry office in the form to prove of authorization to transport the body of the deceased.
The Information You Need
- The names of those who Deceased
- Birth date of the Deceased
- Residence Address
- The burial site
The Document is required Seal Imposition Notice Authorizing the Transport of a Deceased Body
- This document proves you are allowed to move the body of a deceased person from one province to another province.
Information that could be helpful
- Manual service guide at SIAC: SERVICE
Ministry of Justice: JUSTICE