Apply For Obtain Inspection Certificate for Industrial and Engineering Imports in Egypt
- To get an Inspection Certificate to Industrial and Engineering Imports, applicants must go to GOEIC: General Department for Importers Affairs at GOEIC. Click here for a link
- Be sure to have all the necessary documents listed within the “Required Documents” section of this guideline.
- Complete all documents in the form that is required to complete the process.
- Send the fee together with the documents and forms.
- The applicant will be issued with a temporary serial number and create a permanent number within the database.
- The documents submitted will be reviewed for technical accuracy. Upon the approval of the authorities, the application will become registered, and an ID card will be sent to the person who submitted the application at the address they have provided.
Required Documents For Obtain Inspection Certificate for Industrial and Engineering Imports
- Application form
Office Locations and Contacts
Arab Republic of Egypt Ministry of Trade and Industry
General Organization for Export and Import Control
headquarters: electronic building located at Cairo Air port in front of the cargo village
Toll Free Number 08006667666
Branches and Offices Network of GOEIC: Link
Contact link: Link
- It takes approximately the same time.