How To Registering a Property (Building Already Enrolled) In Angola
- Get all the necessary documents.
- Please fill out your application on the form.
- Fill out the form with all the necessary documents.
- If your application is accepted, you will be issued the Certificate that proves the registration.
Documents Required Registering a Property (Building Already Enrolled)
- The completed application form must be submitted.
- Charge in value (in Kwanza)
- Form must be filled out and completed and signed
- Deed of Purchase and Sale
- Gazette in the event that you are the proprietor of the Gazette, the government is responsible.
- Trade Certificate, if company
- Certification for Urban Land Matrix
- Photographic copy of the Official Gazette
- Scripture Evidence of Heirs
- Tax on inheritance and gifts
Office Locations and Contacts
IACS – Integrated Citizen Service Unit Public
Talatona – Luanda Sul, A-2 Via
Telephone number 222 69-93-01
Monday through Friday between 8 and 15:30 as well on weekends from 8:15 until 13:00.
- Email contact form: http://www.minjusdh.gov.ao/CentroContactos.aspx
What Are All The Eligibility
To be able to apply for registration of an investment property, you must meet the following criteria:
- The owner
- Autorized by the owner
It could take up to 15 working days for the processing of your application.
Applications are made at DNRN The Registrar of the Land Registry Luanda.
Need to have the Document
It is necessary to register a property (building)to prove the ownership of the property and obtain proof of title. This will facilitate transactions that involve the property and stop its illegal disposal.
- Ministry of Justice and Human Rights: http://www.minjusdh.gov.ao/VerServico.aspx?id=293
- Registering a Property in Angola: http://www.doingbusiness.org/data/exploreeconomies/angola/registering-property