Apply For Obtain or Reclaim lost TIN Number in Egypt By Yourself
- To retrieve or recover a lost TIN numbers applicants must contact to the Egyptian Tax Authority: Click here
- In accordance with the different circumstances and circumstances, and also the reason why one has lost their TIN The applicant has to go to ETA personally or via the website.
- The applicant has to download the DT-1001 or DT-1002 applications forms.
- The applicant must complete the application form in a precise manner.
- Refer for more information in for the “Required Information” section of this process for more information.
- The applicant has to pay the required fees in person, or through on the ETA site or online portal.
- After about 48 hours, take your hard copy of the form printed (the manual forms can be downloaded and filled in with the exact details as the forms online) and then take them to the closest Inland Revenue Service branch with all attachments needed, such as the Passport or other ID Document like a National Identification Card or Election card.
- The new replacement for your Tin number is issued after checking the documents you have provided as directed from the Egyptian Tax Authority staff who will require some details like your name and date of birth. After that, you will get your TIN renewed by providing your name and birth date when you’re trying to find your previous TIN number. The process will take just a few about 15 minutes. The applicant should visit the office previously mentioned to obtain the permit once they have been informed by the authority of the same.
Required Documents For Obtain or Reclaim lost TIN Number
- CAC issued a Certificate of Incorporation CAC and with an RC Number
- Documents that are required to show the an accurate business address,
- The Tax office should be provided with the correct date of commencement
Office Locations and Contacts
Egyptian Tax AuthorityContact Link: Link
Ministry of Finance
Arab Republic of Egypt
Ministry of Finance Towers,
Extension of Ramsis Street,
Contact Link: Link
With a tax agent: EGP 1000 or EGP3,000or
It takes two days.
- Full names, names of parents
- plot number
- street number
- Building name
- trading center for trading
- sub country
- telephone number
- Physical address
- ID type.
The Document is required
- If you have lost or misplaced your Tax Identification Number, or you’re unable to recall it you lost it, the only way to get it back quickly and in only a few easy steps . All you need to do is enter your name and date of birth on the official website of Egyptian Tax Authority, or go to the offices of the Egyptian Tax Authority in Person or dial the Egyptian Tax Authority toll free number and provide your name and birth date.