Apply For Pay Water Bills in Egypt By Yourself
- For water usage, applicants is required to sign-up on Egyptian Holding Company for Water and Wastewater (HCWW) official website: URL
- The applicant should have a water and sewer bill account numbers.
- The customer can sign up their email address, phone number and governorate on the company’s website in order to pay water bills on the internet.
- The customer can make use of their laptop, computer Smartphone or tablet to pay anytime of the day. Mobile and online payments made via Vodafone make an SMS of 9999 and the customer will receive an SMS response to confirm the payment.
- The customer can pay by automated transfer to your savings or checking account at no additional cost. Go to their office at Road 7 at Maadi, inquire about the bill, and pay them.
- You can set up a Payment Profile on Your DEPOST My Account.
- If you have already a payment account and you are prompted to create an access code each time you log in to your account.
- This access code provides an additional level of security to secure your personal data.
- You may also make use of these payment options:
- One-time payment that is easy and simple to make. Save your payment details on our secure payment website
- Automated bill payments are set up to be to be a regular payment for your bank charges
- Consolidated payments are a single transaction to pay multiple deposit bills
- QuickPay allows you to pay bills without having to log into your account! Find the QuickPay shortcut right next to My Account.
Required Documents For Pay Water Bills
- Water invoice details
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Housing and Urban DevelopmentAddress 1 Ismail Abaza From El Kasr El Anei st.Cairo
Phone number. 27921442
Contact URL: URL
What are all the Eligibility
- A person applying for the job must be at least 18 years old and be an Egyptian citizen.
- The cost is the amount that is stated on the water invoice.
The validity is one month since the applicant has to pay the bill each month.
The processing time is 30 minutes.
- The applicant should possess valid water bill details to pay water bills.
The Information You Need
- Number of the account for sewer and water bill number
- Egyptian Water Regulatory Agency
- Invoice for payment of the invoice
The Document is required
In Egypt, the Holding Company for Water and Wastewater (HCWW) introduced the service of asking questions concerning and paying for bills related to water on the internet.