Apply for Permit or License to Handle (Manage) Recyclable Waste In Malta By Online
- To obtain a permit or license for the handling (management) recycling wastes, an person applying is required to get in touch with to the Environmental Permitting Unit of Malta.
- This link contains more details and links to the application forms which can be used : Application forms
- The following are contact details which can be used to contact with the authorities in question.
- Environmental Permitting Unit,
- Environment and Resources Authority,
- Hexagon House, Spencer Hill Marsa.
- MRS 1441. Malta.
- Telephone: 2292 3500
- E-mail : email@example.com
- [ http://era.org.mt/en/Pages/Waste-Management-Applications.aspx Website]
Office Locations and Contacts
Environmental Permitting Unit. Environment and Resources Authority
Hexagon House, Spencer Hill Marsa.
MRS 1441. Malta.
Telephone: 2292 3500
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents to Utilize
Forms for application that can be used for: Applications forms
The Document is required
This guideline will help you on how to get an permit or license to manage or handle recycling wastes in Malta.
More details on Electric and Electronic Waste Management License