Apply for Night Shelter (For Elderly) In Malta By Online
- The applicant should get in touch with the Parliamentary Secretary to discuss the Rights of Persons with Disability and Active Aging.
- Application forms are available at the following URL : Application forms
- The following are contact information that you can use.
- Secretary of Parliament of the Parliamentary Secretary for Rights of Persons with Disability and Active Aging
- Palazzo Ferreria,
- The number 310 is Republic Street,
- Valletta VLT2000
- Telephone: 2590 3175/ 2590 3137
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Required Documents For Apply for Night Shelter
- Application form completed
Office Locations and Contacts
Parliamentary Secretary for the Rights of Persons with Disability and active AgeingPalazzo Ferreria
311 Republic Street,
Telephone: 2590 3175/ 2590 3137
Email : email@example.com
To qualify for the benefit applicants must be at least 60 years old. age. In addition, those who are diagnosed with disabilities can be eligible if less than 60 years old.
Documents to Utilize
Applications that may be used for: Forms for applications
The document is needed
This guideline will provide you with information on applying for a night Shelter for people who are elderly in Malta.