Apply for Phytosanitary Certificate In Bhutan By Online
Apply in Person/ via Post
- To apply for an Phytosanitary certificate, the applicant has to go to for the Bhutan Agriculture and Food Regulatory Authority (BAFRA). Contact information is listed below in the “office addresses and locations” section.
- It is necessary to complete an Application form with BAFRA.
- Application forms can be found at the following link: Link
- Fill out the form to download and then fill in your personal details.
- Be sure to have all the necessary documents which are listed under”required documentation” under the “Required documents” section on this page.
- The applicant is required to fill out the application form along with all supporting documents to BAFRA in person or by Post. Contact information is listed beneath under the “office places and contact details” section.
- After the form is completed, the Inspector arrives at the site and inspects the cargo that is destined to be shipped out.
- If the inspection produces satisfactory results The inspector will issue the inspector with a Phytosanitary Certificate.
Documents that are required
- Application form
- Commercial invoice
- Laboratory Test Analysis
- Sales Contract
- Checklist for packing
Office Locations and Contacts
Bhutan Agriculture and Food Regulatory Authority,
Ministry of Agriculture and Forests,
Postbox: 1071 Thimphu, Bhutan,
Contact information: Link
- Registered exporter
Contact the inspector for information about the charges.
This Certificate can be used for a single the consignment or shipment. A new shipment will require the use of a new Phytosanitary Certificate
- The type of application
- Type of package
- The area of production
- Country of origin
- Exporting country
- Points for entry and exit
- Batch number
The Document is required
The Phytosanitary Certificate is used to prove that the consignment meets Phytosanitary import standards.