Apply for Phytosanitary Certificate In Jamaica By Yourself
- To apply for an application for a Phytosanitary Certificate the applicant must go to for the Plant Quarantine Division. Contact details are provided below in the “office addresses and locations” section.
- You must submit an invoice from a commercial source for the Plant Quarantine Division.
- Be sure to are armed with all the documents required which are listed under the “Required Document””Required Document” section of this page.
- The applicant should submit the commercial invoice along with documentation to Plant Quarantine Division
- The applicant has to pay the fee in accordance with the regulations to the Plant Quarantine Division payment counter.
- After paying the prescribed amount after which after which the PQD issues a receipt for payment.
- The inspector examines the documents and examines the cargo that is intended to be shipped out.
- When the inspection has produced satisfactory results The inspector will issue the inspector with a Phytosanitary Certificate.
Required Documents for Apply for Phytosanitary Certificate
- Tax Registration Number (TRN)
- Commercial invoice
- Sales Contract
- List of packing materials
Office Locations and Contacts
Plant Quarantine DivisionAddress 193 Old Hope Road
Phone: 876-977-0637, 977-6401
- Registered exporter
- You can check with your local Plant Quarantine Division
This Certificate can be used for a single consignment or delivery. Any new shipment must be issued the use of a new Phytosanitary Certificate
Between 2 and 4 days
The Information You Need
- Exporting country
- Points of entry and exit
- Batch number
The Document is required
The Phytosanitary Certificate can be used to verify that the consignment meets Phytosanitary import standards.