Apply for Phytosanitary Certificate In Macau By Yourself
- To apply for an application for a Phytosanitary Certificate the applicant must make contact with the Division of Conservation of Nature. Contact information is provided below in the “office addresses and locations” section.
- It is necessary to fill out an application form with the Division of Conservation of Natural Resources.
- Application forms can be found at the following link: Link
- Scroll down , and then select “application form” found in “How do I Process”.
- Complete the online application and fill in your information.
- Make sure you have all the necessary documents which are listed under the “Required Document””Required Document” section on this page.
- The applicant must present the completed application form along with all supporting documents to the Division of Conservation of Nature. Contact information is listed beneath under the “office addresses and locations” section.
- Once the application has been approved after approval, the appropriate shipment should be delivered directly to the Department of Green Areas and Gardens in Seac Pai Van Park for examination.
- The applicant must pay the fees as specified by the Inspector.
- If the inspection produces satisfactory results The inspector will issue the inspector with a Phytosanitary Certificate.
Required Documents For Apply for Phytosanitary Certificate
- Application form
- Commercial invoice
- Sales Contract
- List of packing materials
- CITES documentation(if relevant)
Office Locations and Contact
Integrated Service Centre:Avenida da Praia Grande, no. 762-804,
China Plaza Building, 2/F, Macau
Northern District Public Services Centre:
Rua Nova da AreiaPreta, no. 52,
Customer Service Center ofMacao SAR Macau
Islands DistrictPublic Service Centre:
Rua da Ponte Negra, Bairro Social da Taipa, no. 75K, Taipa
Central District Public Services Centre:
Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, no. 5 e 7, Complexo da Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, 3/F, Macau
Division of Conservation of Nature of the Department of Green Areas and Gardens:
Seac Pai Van Country Park,
Monday to Thursday: 9:00am to 1pm, 2:30pm to 5:45pm;
Friday: 9:00am – 1:00pm, 2:30pm – 5:30pm.
(Closed on Sundays, Saturdays and public holidays.)
TEL/FAX: 6222 893 or 835 0445
- Registered exporter
- Application fee: MOP 45
- Fee for application: There is no need to pay for the application form.
- Stamp Duty MOP 20
- Deposit: There is no requirement to make a deposit payment
- Costs, Charges and Price List: Not applicable
It is only valid for a single consignment or delivery. Any new shipment must be issued an updated Phytosanitary Certificate
- 5 days
The Information You Need
- Application type
- Type of package
- Exporting country
Documentation is needed
- The Phytosanitary Certificate is used to prove that the consignment meets Phytosanitary import standards.