Apply for Phytosanitary Certificate In Madagascar By Online
- To apply for an application for a Phytosanitary certificate, applicants must contact for a Phytosanitary certificate at the Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries. Contact information is listed below in the “office addresses and locations” section.
- It is necessary to send an application form in writing to the Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries. Please include the information provided beneath under”the “required data” section of the application.
- Be sure to are armed with all the documents required which are listed under”Required documents” in the “Required documents” section of this page.
- The applicant must forward the application form and supporting documents with the Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries.
- Once the request for application has been approved and processed The department in charge will arrange an inspection.
- When the inspection has produced satisfactory results and the inspector is satisfied, he issues the inspector with a Phytosanitary Certificate.
Required Documents For Apply for Phytosanitary Certificate
- Application form
- Commercial invoice
- Checklist for packing
- Import permit
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and FisheriesB.P. 1042 Nanisana Antananaviro 101,
Web site: Link
- A registered exporter or importer
Contact the Officer in charge
It is only valid for one the consignment or shipment. Any new shipment must be issued the use of a new Phytosanitary Certificate
- Application type
- Type of package
- Production area
- Country of origin
- method of transport
- Points for entry and exit
Documentation is needed
The Phytosanitary Certificate is used to prove that the shipment meets Phytosanitary Import specifications.