Apply for Phytosanitary Certificate In Malta By Online
- To apply for an application for a Phytosanitary Certificate, the applicant must go to for assistance from the Plant Protection Directorate. Contact information is provided below in the “office addresses and locations” section.
- It is necessary to send an application in writing to Plant Protection Directorate by Email.
- The applicant must submit a request with all the information required at the plant protection directorate’s official email address. Information is available below in”required documents” section “required document” section.
- Make sure to send the request 48 (48) hours ahead of the scheduled date of export.
- After your request has been processed After that, after that, Plant Protection Directorate schedules an inspection.
- The inspector examines the documentation and examines the cargo that is intended to be shipped out.
- The applicant is required to pay charges in accordance with Regulation 19A and ScheduleXXVI of S.L. 433.03
- If the inspection produces satisfactory results The inspector will issue the inspector with a Phytosanitary Certificate.
Required Documents For Apply for Phytosanitary Certificate
- Tax Registration Number (TRN)
- Commercial invoice
- Sales Contract
- List of packing materials
- The scientific name or the commodity of the commodity
- Gross and net weight of the consignment.
Office Locations and Contacts
Plant Protection Directorate110, Annibale Preca Street
Lija LJA 1915,
Tel: 00356 2292 6535
Free phone number: 80072310
Please send your request on : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered exporter
- 7 EURO
It is only valid for one consignment or shipment. Any new shipment must be issued an updated Phytosanitary Certificate
Documents to Utilize
Please attach any documents that could be used by anyone who want to follow this procedure.
The Information You Need
- Exporting country
- Points of entry and exit
- Batch number
Documentation is needed
The Phytosanitary Certificate can be used to verify that the shipment meets Phytosanitary import standards.