Register a Trade Union In Malta By Online
- To join an association in Malta the person applying for registration must make contact with for assistance from the Department of Industrial and Employment Relations.
- Applications can be downloaded by clicking the link below : Application Form
- Make sure that your have the required documents which are listed under the section on Required Documents of this page.
- The completed application form and necessary documents must be handed in at the office address listed below.
- The Registrar of Trade Unions,
- Department of Industrial and Employment Relations,
- 120 Melita Street,
Required Documents For Register a Trade Union
- The statute was signed in two hardcopies were signed by seven of the applicants.
- Two lists of the members that show names, ages (if younger than sixteen years) and the address of each member, along with the enrolment form that is signed by the member’s relative.
Office Locations and Contacts
Department of Industrial and Employment Relations121 Melita Street,
Valletta – Malta,
Locator on Map
Phone : (+356)21224245/6
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents to Utilize
Applications forms that could be used to: Formula for Application
The Document is required
This guideline provides details on how to register an association in Malta.
Details regarding Registering Trade Union