How To Apply for Professional Qualification (Military) In Angola
Apply in-person By Yourself:
- Go to the National Directorate of Assistance and Social Reintegration and the province in which you were registered and had the necessary documents.
- Make your application available for data searches and when it is determined that you are a registered member or a beneficiary of a member registered, your application will be considered to enrol you in the professional certification.
Note:Please call your registration center for more details
Documents that are required Professional Qualification (Military)
- Registration documents issued at time of registration
- Identification documents
Office Locations and Contacts
National Directorate of Assistance and Social Reintegration:
Phone: 222 324933
Fax: 222 324933
Office hours: 8:00 from 8:00 am until 3:00 after 3:00 pm. From Monday through Friday
National Directorate of Assistance and Social Reintegration and associated training center. The centre is located in Largo Antonio Jacinto, no. 09, Avenida Comandante Gika – Luanda
What Are All The Eligibility
- This service is available by anyone who is registered with the Ministry of veterans and former combatants of the homeland and their families in accordance with the law in effect.
- Free of charge
- This offer will be valid until the end of the Training
Documents to Utilize
- The documents used were issued during the registration process.
- To be eligible in this process, you need to be registered with the ministry for veterans and former combatants of the land, and apply by contacting the ministry’s representative in the province in which you are registered. There are no charges for this service.
- To be eligible for this service it is required to sign up and present your identity document that is issued by the Ministry of Health. Ministry
The document is needed
- This program aims to educate those who are assisted (Former Combatants or War Disabled, as well as family members of fallen and Perished Soldiers) professionally, to facilitate their integration into the workforce.
- Ministry of Former Combatants and Veterans of The Fatherland: SERVICES