Apply for Technical Assistant Permit In Malawi By Yourself
- Prepare and gather all the necessary documents required to complete your application. Visit the Malawi immigration department office at your area to collect the application form.
- Complete the application with the correct data and attach the necessary documents.
- Send the completed application to the Immigration department office for verification and processing.
- The immigration officer who received the application will review your application, and then forward it to processing.
- When the process is finished and your application is accepted after which you will be informed and asked to pick it up at the Immigration Office.
- Go to the Malawi online permit portal using the following link: Apply online
- You can create an account simply by clicking the “Login” hyperlink in the information bar. Choose “create your account” then set your account and log in.
- Once you’ve signed in, click “New” in the top of the page to begin your application.
- Open the Drop-box , then scroll down until you can select “Technical Assistant Permit (TAP)”
- Scroll down to the bottom while reading about the permit. Cross make sure you have all the required documents
- On the last page, click “Apply Right Now” to begin the process of submitting your application.
- Complete all the necessary information on all the forms and complete your application for processing and issuance an DP Permit
Required Documents For Apply for Technical Assistant Permit
- Complete the application form
- Letter of authorization from the Secretary of Treasury
- Form of authorization is issued from Malawi’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Malawi Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Copy of Passport showing the data page
- Copy of Visitor’s Passport /Business Permit
Office Locations and Contacts
- Department of Immigration and Citizenship Services, Malawi
- Blantyre – Immigration Head Quarters
- PO Box 331, Blantyre, Malawi
- Telephone Number Call Number: +265-1823777
- E-Permit Contact Details: Link
- Technically qualified personnel who will undertake any development activity in Malawi for any international organisation or the country of Malawi
- There is no cost for this application
- It is in effect for the time frame specified in the permit, and is subject to renewals.
- Within five working days.
- You must renew the permit after it runs out
- You are able to add dependents to this permit
- Personal details
- Application details
- Upload documents
The document is needed
- This document proves that we they are permitted to participate in the projects funded by the respective foreign mission or country . Malawi
- Immigration department: Link