Apply for Telecommunication License or Permit in Nigeria By Yourself
- To apply to obtain the Telecommunication License or permit in person, the applicant has to go to the office of the Nigerian Communications Commission.
- Contact information and address for the NCC are listed on the following webpage Contact link
- Visit the office to pick up an application form for applying for a license for Telecommunications as appropriate to your needs from the appropriate department.
- The applications forms on the following webpage the application form
- Candidates, who would like to get a license that has conditions, terms, and obligations in terms of scope, limitations and conditions will be specific to the particular service offered you can download An Individual License Form.
- And those who wish to obtain a license type in which the terms and conditions/obligations are common to all license holders can download Class License Application Form.
- Check to see if you have all the documents you need under the “Required Documents” section of this page.
- Complete the application form, including the correct details in the appropriate sections. Sign it when you are done.
- After filling out your application, you must attach the necessary documents to it and hand it over personally to the appropriate office of the authority.
- Non-refundable administrative charges should be paid according to the instructions when filling out the application.
- After the application is submitted, the application along with the other supporting documents are sent to the examiner and verification process.
- Once the verification and verification procedures are completed The application will then be accepted and officials will take the necessary measures to give the licence.
- Once the license document is available to be collected and the person who requested it will receive an email with the number of their registered mobile from the office. The person who is interested in collecting it can do so themselves or hire an appointment with a courier service.
Documents Required For Apply for Telecommunication License
- Application form completed
- Certificate of incorporation
- Certificate of Tax Clearance
- Articles as well as Memorandum of Association certified copy
- Completed CO7 form copy
- Report of feasibility
- Size of passport photos of an Authorized Representative (three numbers)
- Photographs of passport size of the directors of the company
- Qualified Technical Staff’s Certification (Class license)
- Description of the proposed services (Class license)
Office Locations and Contacts
Nigerian Communications Commission,Head Office,
Plot 423 AguiyiIronsi Street,
Federal Capital Territory,
Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Homepage link to the website Homepage link
Google map directions link
What are all the Eligibility
- Any registered organisational or company structure in Nigeria who wishes to deal in business through Telecommunication is eligible.
- The application can be completed by any responsible employee of the organization or by an authorized representative.
Please refer to the following page for fee details.
Documents to Utilize
Application form for Class License Application form
A separate license request form
- For Individual licenses The license fees must be paid only upon acceptance of the application. In the case of a class license the fee is due upon the submission of the application.
- In both cases the administrative fee is required along with the registration fee and license fee.
- For additional information For more information, follow the link and locate them in the appropriate category: – licensing procedure
- Locations for business outlets
- Contact details and address
- Formulated tariff information
- Contact information for the contact person
- The company’s details
- Registration number
- Incorporation date
- Contact details
- Specifics of Directors and Shareholders
- The number of technical staff
- Pay receipt number
Documentation is needed
If a business or an organization located in Nigeria would like to engage in commercial activities through the use of Telecommunication the company must have the appropriate license issued by the Nigerian Communications Commission.
Information that can be useful
- A individual Licence is a kind of authorization where the conditions, terms, limits, obligations, and scope will be specific to each service to be provided. The licensing process can be in its form in Auction, “First Come First Served”, “Beauty Contest” or an administrative standard procedure, and so on.
- A Class Licence is a type of general authorization in which the terms and conditions/obligations are common to all license holders. It is only required to register with the Commission to allow applicants to begin operating.
For more information about payment procedures, please visit this page: – payment procedure