Apply for Visa on Arrival (African Nationals) in Nigeria In online
- To begin your application, go to this NIS portal. Click here to go to VoA Link
- Choose “Processing Country”, “Present Nationality” and “Visa Type”
- Hit”Start” and then click the “Start Application” button.
- On the new page, sign in by using “Google”, “OpenId” or “Yahoo” by clicking the appropriate icon.
- In the updated webpage, eligibility requirements as well as the requirements for filling out an application are listed. Be sure to read it thoroughly before clicking”Next” “Next” link.
- Complete the application form in full with all pertinent information and follow the prompts on the website to complete the form.
- Upload the required documents as described below in section “Required documents” section.
- After the application has been completed and approved, you are able to pay the necessary fees on the internet.
- After payment has been successful, a printed receipt will be sent to you, along with another copy being sent to your email address.
- The application would be reviewed and, following that, the Approval confirmation and approval letter will be delivered to your email within 48 hours (2 work days).Note: Payment made online does not mean that the payment has been approved. The applicant should not travel to Nigeria until they receive the “Visa at Arrival Authorization Letter”.
- Get to the Port of Entry and proceed to Biometric enrollment, visa issuing and immigration clearance.
- When you arrive upon arrival at your Port of Entry, proceed to the counter marked ”Visa upon Arrival to obtain a biometric enrollment and the issuance of an entry Visa. Make sure you present the required documents (as listed in the “Required Papers” subsection) in the Port of Entry.
Documents Required For Apply for Visa on Arrival
You’ll be required for uploading the following documents original to your computer:
- Passport Photo
- Introduction/Application Letter
- A copy from Passport Data Page
- A copy from Airline Return Ticket
NB- Introduction/Application Letter should be addressed to The Comptroller General of Immigration, NIS HQ, Abuja. The letter should state:
- Name of the applicant indicating nationality
- Number of passport of applicant
- The purpose of the visiting
- Date for visit
- Proposed entry point
- Flight itinerary
- address for Nigeria and Hotel Reservation
The following documents must be presented in hard copies in the Port of Entry:
- Visa Approval Letter (Pre-approved visa letter) Valid for 14 days after the date of issuance
- Proof of online payment
- Valid Passport valid with minimum of six months validity
- Return ticket valid for the return flight
Office Locations and Contacts
Contact Address: NIS HQShehu Shagari Complex,
Abuja, FCT Nigeria.
Operating hours: 07.00 to 20:00 hours (GMT+1)
Complaints and inquiries
Contact number: +234-811-9753-844
Visa On Arrival
What are all the Eligibility
- A lot of the time, they travel Business Persons of International Repute
- Executives of multinational companies
- Members of delegations to the Government
- Holders of the United Nations Laissez-Passer
- Holders of the African Union Laissez-Passer
- Holders of other official travel documents from different acknowledged International Organizations who intend to visit Nigeria.
- Note The Visa upon Arrival is offered to citizens of all nations with the exception of ECOWAS Nationals who do not require a visa for travel to Nigeria as well as other countries in which Nigeria has signed visa abrogation agreements.
An Approval Letter is for free.
Visa on Arrival isn’t valid for residence or employment.
Approval confirmation as well as Approval letter will be delivered by email to you within the next 48 hours (2 Working days).
In order to prevent fraud In order to prevent fraud, you should be aware of the following rules to make payments on this site:
- First and their name for last names must be identical to the name on the first or last name that appears on credit cards used to make payment.
- Anyone who plans to make payments for their family members’ expenses should utilize the cart, which can be used to pay for up to 5 transactions simultaneously (which includes the card holder/applicant and four household members).
- When you use the cart, you must enter the name last used by the members of the family must match the name of the credit card utilized to make the payment.Note: To be eligible to make use of the cart for paying for relatives, the card holder must be also an applicant for the cart.
- Cards are only valid for one use each month, unless registered as the card is required.
The following users must sign up their credit cards prior to making a payments on the site:
- applicants whose names and last names do not coincide with the initial and last names listed on the credit card.
- Cardholders who make payments to others.3. Applicants/cardholders who wish to make payments more than once a month on the site.
- Applicants/cardholders such as travel agencies or businesses who wish to use the cart to make payment for more than 5 applicants at the same time.
- For you to be sure that the purchase is correctly processed to ensure that your payment is processed correctly, the address you see on your credit card statement should be exactly the same as the one you enter on the payment page of the portal.
Notification: No card holder who was returned a charge, or a card that was charged back , or applicants for whom a credit card has been used to make payment will be allowed to use a credit card on this website unless it is authorized by customer service. This is the same for applicants or cardholders who have been listed on the blacklist due to criminal activities.
The Information You Need
- User Details
- Email Address
- First Name
- Last Name
- Contact Number
- Mobile Number
The document is needed
Nigeria Visa On Arrival is a kind of visa for short visits that is issued at the point of entry. The facility is accessible to frequent travelled High Net Worth Investors as well as Intending Visitors who might not be able to get a visas at Nigerian Embassy or Missions in their country of residence because of the absence of an official Nigerian mission in the country or urgent business trips.
Information that could be helpful
VoA is a VoA facility is accessible to two types of travelers:
- Most often, they travel. High Net Worth Investors with an interest in business in Nigeria.
Citizens of African countries.
Cash payment for visa applications are not allowed by orders of Nigeria immigration authorities. Travelers are required to provide proof of payment in shape of an enlarged receipt as well as an acknowledgement slip. visas that are paid in cash cannot be accepted at the time of arrival.