Apply for Visa on Arrival Online (Business Travellers) in Nigeria In online
- To begin your application, go to your NIS portal. Visit this link: Link
- Complete the Application and make your payments through the prompts on the website.
- If the application is successful A printed receipt will be issued.
- The application will be reviewed and, following that, the “Approval acknowledgement” as well as an “Approval letter” will be delivered to your email within 48 hours (2 Working days).
- Get to the Port of Entry and proceed to the biometric enrolment area Visa issuance, Immigration Clearance
- When you arrive upon arrival at your Port of Entry, proceed to the desk marked “Visa at Arrival”” for biometric enrollment and the issuance of an the entry Visa.
The successful payment made online does not mean that the payment has been approved. The applicant should not travel to Nigeria until they receive a Visa upon Arrival Authorization Letter”.
Documents Required For Apply for Visa on Arrival Online
You’ll be required for uploading the following documents original to your computer:
- Passport Photo
- Introduction/Application Letter
- Copies from Passport Data Page
- Copies from Airline Return Ticket
- An Invitation Letter to Host Company from Host Company
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company, or in the case of an NGO’s letter of Permission.
NB- Introduction/Application Letter should be addressed to The Comptroller General of Immigration, NIS HQ, Abuja. The letter should state:
- Name of the applicant indicating nationality
- Number of passport of applicant
- What is the purpose of your visiting
- Date of visit to be proposed
- Proposed entry point
- Flight itinerary
- address to Nigeria and Hotel Reservation
Bring the following documents in the Port of Entry:
- Visa Approval Letter Valid for 14 days from the date of issue
- The evidence of payment made online
- Valid Passport valid with minimum of six months validity
- Return ticket valid for the return flight
Office Locations and Contacts
Contact Information: NIS HQ
Shehu Shagari Complex,
Abuja, FCT Nigeria.
Operating hours: 07.00 to 20:00 hours (GMT+1)
Representations and complaints
Contact number: +234-811-9753-844
Visa On Arrival
What are all the Eligibility
- Most often, they travel Business Persons of International Repute
- Executives of multinational companies
- Members of delegations to the Government
- Holders of the United Nations Laissez-Passer
- Holders of African Union’s Laissez-Passer
- Holders of any other official travel documents from different recognized International Organizations who intend to visit Nigeria.
- Note that Visa upon Arrival is offered to citizens of all nations with the exception of ECOWAS Nationals who don’t require visas to travel to Nigeria and other countries with which Nigeria has signed visa abrogation agreements.
This letter of approval is for free.
Visa on Arrival isn’t valid for residence or employment.
Approval confirmation as well as Approval letter will be delivered by email to you within 24 hours (2 Working days).
To prevent fraudulent transactions In order to prevent fraud, you should be aware of the following rules to make payments on the website:
- The applicant’s first and their name for last names must be identical to the first or last name that appears on credit cards used to make payment.
- Anyone who plans paying for relatives’ expenses should utilize the cart, which permits payment for up to 5 transactions simultaneously (i.e. the card holder and the applicant (along with four household members).
- When you use the cart, your last names of the members of the family must match the name that appears on the card being used to make the payment.
- The cards can be used only once per month , unless registered when appropriate.
- Note: To be eligible to make use of the cart to pay for family members the cardholder must be an applicant on the cart.
The following users must verify their card before making payments on the website:
- applicants whose names and last names do not match with the first and last names listed on the credit card.
- Cardholders who make payments on behalf of others.
- Applicants/cardholders who wish to make payments more than once a month on the site.
- Applicants/cardholders such as travel agencies or businesses who wish to use the cart to make payment for more than 5 applicants at the same time.
- In order to ensure your transaction is correctly processed The address on your credit card statement should be identical to the address you enter on the payment page of the portal.
A card holder who is been charged back, or any card debited or who has a charge back card was used to make a payment will be allowed to use a credit card from this site unless the customer service has approved. The same applies to applicants and cardholders who have been listed on the black list because of fraud.
- User Details
- Email Address
- First Name
- Last Name
- Contact Information
- Mobile Number
Documentation is needed
Nigeria Visa on Arrival is a type of visa for short visits issued at the point of entry. The facility is accessible to often-traveled High Net Worth Investors as well as visitors who might not be eligible to apply for a visas at Nigerian Embassy or Missions in their country of residence because of the absence of the Nigerian Mission in those countries or urgent business travel.
Information that can be useful
VoA is a VoA service is offered to two types of travelers:
- Many times, they traveled High Net Worth Investors with an interest in business in Nigeria.
Citizens of African countries.
Cash payments to apply for visas is not permitted by the order from the Nigeria immigration authorities. Travelers are required to provide proof of payment in format of printed receipt as well as an acknowledgement slip. visas that are paid in cash cannot be accepted at the time of arrival.