How To Apply for Water Connection In Gambia
- The application for water connections must be submitted to the National Water & Electricity Company or one of its branches.
- Make sure that you have all the documents that can be found under the Essential Documents section.
- When the application is received, it will be scrutinized to assess the viability of the request. If the request for approval falls within the limit of service connections the applicant will be provided and invoiced.
- It is good for 30 days. After the period has expired, you will be charged an additional fee of D200.00 to be re-invoiced.
- Payment of the invoice is to be paid at NAWEC Head Office in Kanifing.
- You will receive an invoice after you have paid and an original payment stamped invoice.
- NAWEC will only complete the connection once you’ve paid your bill.
- National Water & Electricity Company
- 53 Mamadimanjang Highway
- Kanifing, K.M.C.
- P.O.Box 609, Banjul
- The Gambia
- E- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +220 4376607 +220 4376607 /
- Fax : +220 43375990
- Website: http://www.nawec.gm
- Additional branch information: Branch Info
Documents that are required Water Connection
- Photocopy of a compound document for such as Alkalo’s transfer document Local officials transfer document, or any other receipt of rate payment or lease agreement.
- Copy from I.D Identity Card, Passport.
- NAWEC nearest number of electricity pole If there is one
- A simple sketch of the exact location of your compound or property.
- D200.00 application fees that are non-refundable.
Office Locations and Contacts
National Water & Electricity Company53 Mamadimanjang Highway
P.O.Box 609, Banjul
E- mail: email@example.com
Phone: +220-4376607 / 4376608
Fax : +220 43375990
Additional branch information: Branch Info
The process could last from 4 (4) or twelve (12) months.
The Document is required Water Connection
This guideline provides details about applying for water connections in Gambia.
Information that could be helpful
Additional distributor information can be found below:
Global Electric Company (GEG):
Electric Power Station Brikama
Address: GEG Ltd, Standard Chartered Building, Kairaba Avenue.
Power Station: Tanji Wind Park.
Address: GAMWIND Ltd, Tujereng South, PO Box 4507, Bakau.
Additional information about this service is available by clicking the link below : More info