Apply for withholding tax In Morocco By Online
1.Visiting Customs as well as Excise administration Treasury/offices located in Morocco to determine the requirements to be able to apply for withholding tax;
2.Prepare all the required documents and send them along with your application to the tax authority.
3.When documents are filed to be evaluated, they are reviewed;
4.If a person or business is deemed to be eligible, is registered as well as
5.A Certificate of Registration will be issued.
Required Documents For Apply for withholding tax
- Filled and completed the tax withholding registration form
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Identification documents .
Office Locations and Contacts
- Customs and Excise Administration
Avenue Annakhil, Hay Riad 10000 Rabat, Morocco
Phone: + 212 537 57.90.00 + 212 537 71.78.00
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : http://www.douane.gov.ma
From Morocco dial (Eco number) : 0801007000
Any business entity that is an incorporation entity and earns tax-deductible income.
Valid for a whole year
7 working days
- Withholding is similar to sales tax as it’s a pay-as-you-go or pay as you earn system.
- The tax money is paid out at the time a an individual earns it. Therefore, there is no tax return or paper work.
- Most people are required to pay withholding tax, and not an income tax.
- It should also have the figures that are for Social Security and Medicare listed.
- people who have multiple jobs as well as those who are freelancers or contractors will need to pay a portion or all the withholding they make.
- The applicant should have an identification number for tax purposes. Number(TIN)
- It is imposed on capital gains
- It is as well levied on the hidden reserve
- Make an effort to file tax returns for a specified duration within the period set;
- Non-residents are taxed on their earnings or income that is derived from properties they own
- The address and the full title of the person applying
- Name of the business entity that is incorporated
- Physical address and contact details for business entity;
- Tax Identification Number (TIN);
The document is needed
Withholding taxes are one type of tax on income that functions as sales tax. In a traditional tax system, you are required to pay an amount that is a proportion of your annual income. In the case of withholding, the government of Morocco withholds 10% of your income or withholds a portion of the money you earn in order to pay tax obligations.
The tax is commonly referred to as payroll tax due to the fact that it typically takes money from the salary of an employee. It is also collected on dividends, interest, and other types that are derived from investments.
Dividends that are paid to non-residents are subject to an withholding tax of 15% unless the tax rate is decreased in accordance with a treaty on tax. The interest charged on loans derived from non-residents is subject to the tax of 10% withholding. The royalties that are paid to non-residents is subject to 10percent withholding tax, unless the tax rate is reduced pursuant to the terms of a tax treaty.
The reason for withholding is to make sure that the government gets as much as it can. In a traditional tax system, it’s relatively simple for taxpayers to not pay. In the case of withholding, the government collects money when it is paid.