Apply for Worker Registration (National Social Security Funds) In Benin By Online
- You (worker) should contact office of the CAISSE National security social (CNSS) office closest to you to obtain more information.
- Get the registration form from one of the offices listed above or visit the link on the CNSS site for downloading. Link
- Send the completed form along together with required documentation (listed below) to be processed and verified.
- The information gathered from an application form is added to the CNSS database and you will be registered instantly and will be issued the registration card for membership.
Required Documents For Apply for Worker Registration (National Social Security Funds)
- A copy of the identification card
- A copy of the bio-page from your passport
- 2 recent passport photos
- A copy of the residence card
- Birth certificate
- Other documents that could require the attention of an official
Office Locations and Contacts
The CAISSE Social security of the national government Benin (CNSS): Benin (CNSS):
390 Avenue Jean-Paull II
PO Box 01 BP 374 Cadjehoun – Cotonou
(+229) 21 30 27 21 – 21 30 27 27
(+229) 21 30 27 30 – 21 30 27 35
21 30 27 67
Fax (+229) 21 30 26 36
- All employees (citizen/foreigners)
- The service is provided free for all users.
- The validity of information is for life, but it requires periodic updating of information
- Processing takes place immediate
- Information about the person applying (worker)
- Contact details
- Identification number
- Information about beneficiaries
The Document is required
Workers and employees employed by the government or private sector are required to register in the CNSS immediately with regard to the Act law N deg 98-019 of the social security code of Benin, the Republic of Benin.