Apply License or Permit for State Drug Distribution Centre in Nigeria By Yourself
- To apply for a License or Permit to use the State Drug Distribution Centre in the person, the applicant needs submit an application in writing to the Director Pharmaceutical Services of the State.
- The contact information and address for the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria state office can be found on the hyperlink below the addresses of zonal offices.
- First, the applicant has prepare an application form in the form of a request for registration of premises.
- Visit the office and get an application form to register of the premises from the appropriate department.
- Fill in the form by filling in the appropriate information in the relevant sections. Sign it when you’ve completed the form.
- Once you’ve completed filling out your application, be sure that you’ve uploaded all the required documents under the “Required Documents” section of this page.
- After that, it should be submitted personally to the appropriate authority in the office. Pay the specified amount as per the directions of the officials.
- Once the application has been submitted, the form along with other documents will be sent to PCN to be examined and verified procedures.
- After the verification and verification procedures are completed the application will be approved by the authorities and they are then able to take the required steps to issue the Certificate of Registration.
- Once the documents are prepared for collection, the customer will be notified by the office via either a telephone or email regarding the collection. The candidate can pick them up using any of the methods that are available.
Documents Required For Apply License or Permit
- Application letter
- The completed application form
- Photocopy of annual license to practice or application for Retention
- Bank draft made payable to PCN (for the purpose of inspection) as well as registration fees)
- Resignation/acceptance letter Photocopy from previous employment (if applicable)
- Letter of Appointment to Superintendent Pharmacist
- The legal contract with both the Pharmacist responsible and employer (where the law is applicable)
- Certificate of incorporation for the company
- Particulars of Directors , as issued by C.A.C.
- Current Annual Licence for the Director of Pharmacist
For more details, refer to the specifications
Office Locations and Contacts
Pharmacists Council of Nigeria,Plot 7/9, Industrial Layout,
P.M.B. 415 Garki,
Registrar’s Office: +234 704 453 3099
Questions about Registration and Licensing Call us at +234 806 5429
Web site homepage
Zonal Office addresses
What are all the Eligibility
- Any pharmacist who is registered in Nigeria who would like to establish the State Drug Distribution Centre, could apply.
- The entity applying for the application must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) primary assignment and have an NYSC Exemption or Discharge Certificate.
- The pharmacist is expected to keep up-to-date with the required Continuing Professional Development (MCPD) program of the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN) (if you are eligible).
- One of the Directors must be a pharmacist and must hold the current Annual License.
The applicant has to make payment of an application charge of N150,000.00 In addition, the applicant must pay inspection charges of N50,000.00 and the cost for location approval N20,000.00.
- Candidates are advised to fill out the application form carefully and thoroughly with complete clarity and accuracy to avoid rejection. In addition, all required documents should be provided in full.
- A written commitment from the managing director of the company is required to meaning that all pharmaceutical companies are under the personal supervision and direction of the chief pharmacist.
- Name of the applicant and email address
- Telephone number
- Name of the business and Registration number
- Incorporation details
- Address of the building
- Contact details
- Address for email and website
- Production equipment list and Quality control unit
- A list of the products produced by the pharmacy
The Document is required
Any organization that plans to establish an State Drug Distribution Centre in Nigeria is required to obtain an authorization through the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria.