Apply Or Modify Information In Family Card (Kartu Keluarga) In Indonesia By Yourself
- Visit the village office to inform the village of any changes to the family.
- Make sure you submit the necessary documents as listed below.
- Once the process is completed after which a new family ID can be issued.
Required Documents For Apply Or Modify Information In Family Card
- Letter RT/RW
- KK long
- Original and photocopy of death Certificate or Citation death certificate
- Original and photocopy of marriage or divorce of people who have never been married or divorced
- Moving Certificates for people who have been displaced and
- Original and copy of Deed Divorce citation for the reduction of family members in the family due to divorce.
If a family moves to a different location, the family cards that are stored in the heads of household should be presented by the chairman of RT Headman (repealed). When a family moves to a new place to reside, based on the moving certificate, Headman will give a new family card.
Office Locations and Contacts
Department of Civil and Social Registration and of Population Regional Offices for Service Jl. S. Parman No. 7 Jakarta Barat
Tel. Nos. : 5666241, 5681118
Contacts : http://www.jakarta.go.id/eng/no_penting
Every family is in Indonesia.
Processing time of a family-card can take up to (14) (fourteen) (fourteen) working days starting from the date of receiving all requirements.
The document is needed
- Family Card includes information about the structure, the relationships and the family size. The family card is owned by every family member. The card contains information about the identities of the head of household and the family members.
- Any change to the information card caused by events such as the Family Death, Birth or removals. Heads of household members are required to report to the village according to the required information.
Information that could be helpful
- Family Card (KK) is an official document of DKI Jakarta’s provincial administration. DKI Jakarta and therefore, it is not advisable to cross or altered, changed, or modified. and/or alter the content of the information contained in the Family Card.
- Any modifications due to the mutation Mutation Data or Biodata must be reported to Village. They will then issue new Family card (KK).
For those who are newcomers and haven’t registered or were not an resident of Jakarta Their identities and names should not be listed on the Dalan family card.
Modify or Apply Information On The Family card (Kartu Keluarga):