Apply (Register) for Medical (Medicine) Consultant In India By Yourself
- To be eligible for a Medical Consultant position, applicants must meet all of the criteria for eligibility in the section on eligibility.
- The person who wants to be registered as a member of the Indian medical council should contact the registrar of Indian medical council to obtain their application forms.
- The application form can be found on the Indian Medical Council’s website. Application Formula
- The applicant should download the application form and then fill in the required information.
- The applicant must submit an advance payment in the form of a bank draft. The draft made in favor the Secretary Medical Council of India to be attached with the application form as a cost.
- The application form together with the requested documents as well as originals are required to be delivered. Originals will be returned together with the registration certificate. The copies that have been attested are kept in the office. You can also provide a photocopy attested of the an official registration document.
- The application should be sent directly at the Delhi office, and should be sent to the Registrar of the Medical Council of India.
- Then, verification of documents submitted is completed. Following successful verification, the certificate will be issued to those who have an enregistrable basic medical qualification, and who have been awarded a recognised postgraduate medical qualifications (s) in accordance with the provisions under the Indian Medical Council Act.
- After obtaining the certificate, the person is able to establish his own practice or go to the public or private hospitals to begin their practice.
Apply in-person with the State Council
- The individual must be themselves registered with the relevant State Medical Council for permanent certification to begin practicing as a doctor in the state.
- A person who wishes to register with the medical board of state should go to the registrar and request their application.
- The application form can be found on Link
- The applicant must select “Fresh Provisional Registration “option for those who graduated from Delhi. Other state pass outs choose “Fresh Provisional Registration from outside Delhi “option.
- The application form page is displayed.
- The applicant must print the application form and fill in the required information like the name such as address, email address, internship details and qualifications details. confirm the declaration.
- For additional state registration application form, click here. Application Formula
- Fill out the application form and all photocopies of the necessary documents. Attach a passport size photo
- Fill in the form properly.
- D.D. For R. 2000/- to be paid in favor of “State Medical Council”. Once the documents are verified the an email will be sent to your registered email ID to confirm your appointment date.
- Make an appointment with the MC on the day of your appointment with all original documents in order to complete the registration.
- After successful registration, the certification of registration is given, and it is available for collection at the office of the council.
- Select the State name to access the State Procedure.
Required Documents For Apply for Medical Consultant
The following documents are required to be submitted for registration.
- MBBS degree in original and it’s Copy.
- Original Internship Certificate signed by the Principal along with a replica.
- Provisional/Temporary Registration Certificate and its duplicate.
- Evidence Of Date of Birth as well as its duplicate (SSC).
- In the case of other state candidates, the most recent (N.O.C. valid for 3 months only) The Registration Certificate and Degree Certificate must be attached
- Ethics Awareness Programme Certificate.
Office Locations and Contacts
Delhi Medical Council
Room 308A. 3rd Floor
Administrative Block M.A. Medical College, Bahadur Singh Zafar Marg
Ph. : 23231438/23231478
Indian Medical Council
Dada Dev Mandir Road Dwarka Phase -1,
Pocket 14 Sector 8, Dwarka,
New Delhi, Delhi 110077
The eligibility requirements for registration with this council are
- For postgraduate studies (M.Dor M.S and M.Sc for Medicine) Candidates must possess an M.B.B.S qualification from an accredited institution that is that is recognized as such by Medical Council of India (MCI).
- To be eligible for the doctoral program (Ph.D.) applicants require a master’s level degree.
- The applicant must have completed their service in a rural area. Candidates outside Delhi
- Internship Successful completion Certificate issued by the College.
- A Provisional Certificate of Registration granted from Other State Medical Council.
- MBBS certification given by the College/University
- Marksheets for I, II and and III (Part 1 and 2) professional tests and Transcripts of all Marksheets
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets with pass certificates
- Identity proof : Photo ID Card/Passport/Driving License / Electoral Car
Demand draft for Rs.2000 in favor of the Director of Medical council. The fee for online application has been decided by the Government.
Permanent certificates come with an expiration date (1 one year). If you’re taking an extension, leave or redoing a particular assignment, then the state councils must be informed. They can extend the date on your certificate.
E-Certificates will be issued the same day. The process usually takes between approximately 4-6 weeks. It could be delayed based on the response received from the health authority in the state or Indian Embassy Concerned
- The application’s errors are communicated by email. Candidates are asked to rectify the mistakes and resubmit.
- All efforts will be made to issue an e-Certificate the same day but it cannot be claimed as an entitlement. The issue of an e-Certificate could be delayed because of administrative reasons , both in the normal and Tatkal applications.
- The fee once paid isn’t refundable
- All documents required must be translated into English.
The Information You Need
Given below are the necessary details:1.Aadhaar card number2.Date of Birth3.Address4.Primary qualification5.Date of completion of Internship6.University awarding the qualification7.Name & Address of college / institute
The Document is required
- A permanent certificate is needed for doctors to begin his career after completing the training.
- The information provided by practicing doctors should be registered with the relevant authority of the state council.
- Only doctors with a valid medical license are granted permission to be able to treat patients.
Information that can be useful
- Do not provide false information for getting this certificate. It could result in a penalty.
- Always verify your spelling before submitting an application
- The doctor is permanently registered with the state body and is able to practice in their district.
Other uses for the document/certificate
The certificate is useful to fill in income tax forms and for paying property tax. It can also be used during pension application processing.