Authenticate Documents In Malta By Online
- To authenticate documents that was issued in Malta the person applying for it has make contact with to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Malta.
- Check that the documents you are carrying can be authenticated.
- The applicant may also call the consulate or embassy in Malta elsewhere to have documents authenticated.
- Ministry for Foreign Affairs
- Palazzo Parisio
- Merchants Street,
- Valletta. VLT 1170
- Telephone: 21242191
- Fax: 21236604.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consulates and embassies Information
Office Locations and Contacts
A cost in the amount of 20.00 for each document per document. In the case of personal documents, such as certificates issued by the Public Registry or University (school) certificates, a charge in the amount of 12.00 for each document will be due. The payment can be made with a check that is payable at the Ministry for Foreign Affairs, with cash, or alternatively with a Visa card. Documents for adoption are legally recognized without cost upon the receipt of a letter of support that is issued by the Adoption Agency.
- Original documents have been released from Public Entities in Malta such as the Public Registry, Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA), the Malta Police Force along with The University of Malta amongst others.
- Documents that are authentic copies of the originals by public Notaries and Lawyers who are legally certified by the Ministry for Foreign Affairs.
- The endorsement of documents that have been translated will be executed only if
The Document is required
This guideline provides details about the procedure to authenticate the authenticity of documents within Malta.
Information that can be useful
- Documents that require legalisation should always have the original signature of a person who is resident within Malta that is registered at Malta’s Ministry for Foreign Affairs. Documents are legalized when the signature has been verified with the signature of the original found in the Ministrys database.