How To Authentication of Powers of Attorney or Individual Instruments In Angola
Apply in-person By Yourself:
- Prepare all required documents . Then, visit your local SIAC and the SIAC – Integrated Citizen Service unit in your area to submit your application.
- Go to the notary department and get a control number password to authenticate the signing of Powers of Attorney or individual Instruments and then wait to be seated.
- The customer service representative will contact you to verify your password. walk to the desk to provide your documentation to verify your identity.
- The official will confirm your documents and create an application guide that details the total amount of application fees as well as the bank information.
- Go to the bank , pay the application fee and get two copies of your bank statement.
- Return to the customer support desk and hand in a duplicate of your bank’s statement the official.
- The official will verify the payment and if they’re not correct , will return you to your bank in order to process the right payment.
- If the documents and payment are valid The official draws in the power of Attorney or Instruments Separate in accordance with specific requirements and send your Power of Attorney or Instruments loose along with proof of the payment of fees for the signature of the Notary.
- The Notary will perform the necessary processing and send the documents signed by the customer service to be filled and delivering the results to you.
- Go back to the office, and pick up your Notarized documents
Documents that are required Authentication of Powers of Attorney or Individual Instruments
- Original Identity Card In the case of Angolan citizens
- The Passport as well as the Foreign Resident Card
- Photographic copy of Tax Identification Number
- The details of the representative include such as name and marital status, as well as the place of residence, and the address.
Office Locations and Contacts
SIAC – Integrated Citizen Service:Contacts: +244 923 619 156, +244 990 619 156, +244 222 691 904.
Faleconnosco Email: email@example.com
All service units: link
What Are All The Eligibility
- Residents and Angolan residents
- The fees for application are outlined in the guideline for service available at the desk of customer service
- Within 72 hours
The Information You Need
Documentation is needed
- A genuine power of attorney that has a sigh that is acknowledged by the notary is much more effective than an attorney’s power of attorney that has not been notarized.
Information that could be helpful
- Manual service guide at SIAC: SIAC
- Ministry of Justice: JUSTICE