How To Changing Vehicle Ownership In China
The owner of the vehicle must provide proof of identity and driving license. Management of the vehicle from the day from the date when the filing accepts the application.
Documents Required Changing Vehicle Ownership
- Identification needed to prove the motor owner of the vehicle
- Motor vehicle licence
Office Locations and Contacts
General Office at the Ministry of Public Security. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: East Chang’an Avenue in Beijing on 14th
Zip Code: 100,741
Shanghai Municipal Transport and Port Authority
Address 100 Dagu Rd (Office hour: 9am-11:30am, and 11:30-4:30pm on Monday through Friday)
What Are All The Eligibility
Contact the owner of the vehicle to update the information.
One day from the date of receipt of the application.
Conditions for application:
Any of the following scenarios does not constitute a change:
- Change the model, brand and engine of the vehicle, however it, the State Council department in charge of motor vehicle products , they will guarantee an optional engine, with the exception of;
- modifications to the appearance and design of motor vehicles registered as well as the technical information associated with them, except the legislation, regulations, or national standards.
- provide the proof of each motor vehicle and certificates that are invalid.
- when the vehicle is at the mandatory retirement standard of the state;
- The vehicle is People’s Court, People’s Procuratorate and the law enforcement administrative agencies that are detained or seized;
- (Six) was a robbery of the motor vehicle of
In the following situations that do not compromise security or registration number plates, the owner is not required to sign the change
- Small miniature vehicle to install devices to prevent collisions;
- the installation of the windshields for freight vehicles tank, toolboxes, spare tire racks
- improve the interior design of the vehicle.
The Information You Need
- Date of Birth
- Email address
- Telephone number or contact number
- Facsimile number
- Address for mail
- Residence address
The Document is required Changing Vehicle Ownership
Handling units: Registration of motor vehicles to the public security agencies traffic management and vehicle management.
Information that could be helpful
The handling must be done in accordance with the following:
- “the People’s Republic of China on Road Traffic Safety Law” (People’s Republic of China Presidential Decree no. 8)
- the “People’s China Republic in Road Traffic Safety Law and Implementing Regulations” (State Council Decree No. 405)
“motor vehicle registration conditions for motor vehicles” (Ministry of Public Order, No. 102)