How To Exchange or Convert Military Drivers License to a Civilian Drivers License In Angola
Apply in-person By Yourself:
- Prepare the necessary documents, and then submit the driving licenses from National Directorate of Traffic and Traffic – DNVT in your area.
- Send the application in full with the necessary information, then attach the documents and go to SIAC the Integrated Citizen Service unit in the area you reside in to submit your application.
- Select a control number password and wait until you get your turn. Once your password has been called you need to go to at the desk of customer services. Present your application to the person at the desk of customer service.
- The official will check your documentation and , if your application is accurate, will prepare a guideline including the application fee as well as the bank details.
- Go to the bank, pay the fee recommended, take two copies of your bank statement.
- Return to the office of service and present the duplicate of the bank slip to prove the payment
- The officer in charge will verify the amount if it is in line with the amount of the charge and send your request to the next step for processing.
- Visit the office and pick up your modified driver’s license
Documents that are required Exchange or Convert Military Drivers License to a Civilian Drivers License
- Photographic copy of Military Bulletin (Military Letter and accompanying the original)
- Statement from the Instruction Center
- Of Service of Service
- Passports for Armed Forces available to the public
- Residence Certificate of Residence
- Two passport photos with color with white backgrounds.
- Requests for information that have been filled
Office Locations and Contacts
SIAC – Integrated Citizen Service:Contacts: +244 923 619 156, +244 990 619 156, +244 222 691 904.
Faleconnosco Email: email@example.com
All service units: link
National Directorate of Road Traffic – DNVT
Contact details: Contact
What Are All The Eligibility
- Anyone who holds a military driving permit and would like to get an ordinary driving license.
- In accordance with the guidelines in the service manual
- It can take 3 days to complete your application.
- DNVT is the authority for issuance of Driving Licenses. Although you can apply for a driving license at SIAC, the SIAC branch in your area
The Document is required Exchange or Convert Military Drivers License to a Civilian Drivers License
- Driving license legally permits the driver to travel in Angola driving without the other. It is also a traffic offense which could lead to legal action against you.
Information that can be useful
- Service manual issued by SAIC: SERVICE
- Ministry of the Interior: MININT