Export Goods in Nigeria In online
- In order to apply for the export of items online, the applicant must visit the following website: step-by-step procedure
- Click on the link , and the guide to export that outlines the steps to be followed will appear. The person applying should go through each step by following the directions provided and using the available options.
- First first, First, click “Read more” option at Step 1 the ‘Export Readiness Checker’ page will be displayed. Follow the prompts on the screen and then clicking the “Next” option.
- In the final portion of the procedure, enter your personal information and click the “Submit” to submit. The results of your checker will be displayed according to what you need to do further.
- Following is to register as an exporter. You could use the link above and move on to the next step or simply click on the link below to access the E-Registration platform of the NEPC: apply online
- In the next page the page, click the “Login” tab. If you are already registered and entered your user information on the login page, and hit the “Login” link to sign in or, if you’re new, click the “create the account” tab.
- On the page that appears the page that opens, type in the Official Company e-mail address, security code into the box provided, and then click the “verify email” button. Click “ok” within the window that pops up.
- Check your inbox for a confirmation email. Click the link. A registration page will be displayed in which you must enter the information requested to fill in the required fields and then click the “Register” click.
- After you’ve registered, you’ll be taken access to an NEPC on-line registration portal. On the home page there is an option to “Register A new certificate”.
- Click on it, and the web-based registration forms will appear. On the first section of this form complete the details of your company as appropriate and click the “Next” click.
- Click the “Ok” button on the pop-up window that appears above. This will open the next page, “Corporate Overview’. Complete the second page according to your requirements and then click “Next” to continue.
- Click the “Ok” button on the pop-up above, which will take you to an additional page on the form. Fill out the third form according to the requirements, then upload your documents through the “Choose the file” button and select the one of the delivery options at your leisure.
- Once you’ve completed the form, after completing, click the “Preview” click to look through the information you provided and then click “Submit and Proceed to Pay” button. Then, click “Ok” button on the pop-up which appears above.
- The invoice with the amount of the fees to be to be paid will be displayed. Print the invoice or save it by pressing the “Print” button. You can then make payment for the charges by clicking the “Make Pay” button.
- Find the amount to be paid on the next section and click the “Submit” to submit the payment. In the payment processor, enter the details of your card and hit the “Pay” button . This will complete registration and receive the registration certificate.
- Within a few hours the internal process are completed after which you’ll be informed of the issuance of the certificate.
- After you have received the Exporter’s Certification After obtaining the Exporter’s Certificate, you must be aware of the market in the country you are exporting to and develop an export plan which details and tools can be found in subsequent steps.
- In addition, you’ll have prepare the documents that will be included with the export documents, that you can find in steps 5 and “Required documents” section of this page.
- Select the best Logistics and Freights services with the assistance of the guidelines provided in the step 6.
- Click the “read further” option within step 7 and 8 for information on Export pricing and financing.
- Finally, you must understand the legal implications of the exports in Step 9 and perform the export in accordance with the applicable laws.
Documents Required For Export Goods
- Exporter’s Certificate
- The Export Contract Document that was signed by the signatory
- Affective Quality Assurance document
- Commercial Invoice and Pro forma
- List of packing materials
- Nigeria Export Proceed form (NXP)
- Clear Certificate of Inspection
- and Quality Certificate. and Quality Certificate
- Origin Certificate
- Relevant bills
To obtain an Exporter’s Certificate:
- Certificate of incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles Association (Certified version)
- A copy of Section C of CAC 1.1
- Registration Certificate
- Constitutional structure
Office Locations and Contacts
Nigerian Export Promotion Council,Plot 424,
P. M. B. P. M. B. Garki, Abuja
Telephone: +234 (9) 462 1555, +234 (9) 291 0966
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Site: homepage link
Contact Information: Contact link
Local office addresses: local office addresses
General Questions: +234 701 0996
Tech Assistance: 234 701 917
What are all the Eligibility
- Any organization that wants to be involved in the export businesses within Nigeria could apply.
- The applicant’s organisation could be a Nigerian-based organization or a foreign-based organization.
- To obtain an Exporter’s Certification: N13,500
- Additional information about fees and duties are obtained from the office.
The Certificate initially is valid for two years , after which it is required to renew each year.
- The applicants are advised to fill in the registration form in a neat and fully with perfect clarity and accuracy in order to avoid rejection. Additionally, all required documents should be provided in full.
- The documents needed must be in order as per the requirements of the council. Documents are required to be provided during the customs procedure.
- The link below contains Export Guide which includes various tools to conduct necessary analyses and plans, which can be helpful in running the business of export efficiently: procedure and tools
- Name of the business
- Gender and name of the CEO.
- Office address
- Contact details and email address
- Registration Certificate number
- Company Incorporated year
- No. of employees and annual turnover
- Directors’ specifics
- Name as well as the address and phone number.
- Email address
The Document is required
Any Nigerian organization or foreign organization within Nigeria should follow the described procedure they wish to conduct export business with other nations.